Fine Art RainCaper
Regular price $75.00
Fine Art RainCaper features Touch & Go art from Serena Supplee, Artist on the Colorado Plateau. With her moody color pallet of blues and purples, Serena depicts a monsoon storm moving across Grand Canyon.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Blue reverses to Serena's Touch and Go print – both sides are rainproof.
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag.
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket. Can be worn all year rain or shine. Perfect for travel.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending