Kolb Studio Journal
Historic Kolb Studio remains a fixture at Grand Canyon National Park. The original building was constructed in 1904 by Emery and Ellsworth Kolb. These adventurous brothers were photographers and had a darkroom set up in the house. Today, perched on the edge of the canyon, it operates as a retail outlet and exhibition space for the Annual Celebration of Art.
Spiral bound journal is 7x5.5.
The cover is embossed and features gold foil in the design.
The pages are faintly printed with the same image.